Our pharmacy prides a team of Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians who work together to provide medication distribution and clinical services to our hospital patients using a pharmaceutical care model. These services include:
- Clinical pharmacist services (e.g. medication profile management, therapeutic drug monitoring, recommendations regarding medication therapy, patient counselling, monitoring for adverse drug reactions and interactions)
- Drug information
- Development of policies and procedures to promote safe, evidence-based medication use
- Provision of computer-generated medication administration records for all inpatients.
- Purchasing, storage and distribution of medications
- Drug manufacturing, including sterile compounding.
- All medication orders are checked for possible drug interactions, allergies, and appropriate dosing. Pharmacists counsel patients on medications and monitor response to therapy while in hospital.
We use hydroelectric power supplemented with an automated and highly efficient generators which ensure steady and continuous power supply.
- We also have a day-care facility, enabling patients to receive superior treatment, yet be able to return home after a short hospital stay.